Posts Tagged ‘rechargeable batteries’
The Brown County Recycling center will now only take rechargeable batteries (individually wrapped & separate) I am told by a co-worker, and no longer accepts the regular type of used batteries. Any ideas on who, where or how to dispose of these now? We collect quite a few at work. Thanks for your help!
The batteries are "Energizer® Rechargeable NiMH AA" and the product is an old portable cd player. Will these kind of batteries work for ANY device that requires AA batteries, or does the device have to be a newer one that is built in such a way that it can handle rechargeable batteries?
I have a laptop car adapter coming and am wondering how many rechargeable batteries would I need to add about 2 hours of life to my laptop?
I know I would need 10 batteries in series at 1.2 volts each to get the needed voltage. Each rechargeable has 2500mah. How many sets of the rechargeable batteries would I need for the laptop to extend its life by 2 hours? Its power consumption is 18.5VDC by 3.5 amps.
My digital cameras and my cellphone use Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries. I also have a set of four rechargeable AA NiMH batteries.
With the primary goal of preserving their battery lives, what is the proper way to use and store these batteries?
Is it always best to fully charge and then fully use/discharge them before recharging?
When not in use, is it preferable to keep them fully charged or discharged? Or does it not matter?
I’m thinking about buying Sanyo Eneloop 8 Pack AA NiMH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries without the charger. I recently found an old battery charging kit and i was wondering if I would be able to use it to charge these batteries after they run out of charge.
- E Cigarette Rechargeable Battery Care | Electronic Cigarette Blog by VIP
- Staples Canada – 20-Pack Duracell AA Batteries only $9.99
- 224 Phaser AA and AAA Alkaline Batteries for $28 + free shipping
- Cheap Nintendo Wii Dual Remote Charging Station with 2 Hi-Capacity Rechargeable Batteries at $2.99 | Review of Nintendo Wii News
I have a wonderful digital camera, a canon PowerShot S5IS. I bought it in part, because it could use rechargeable batteries. I bought some really nice energizer ones just for that purpose. But I used the free batteries (non-chargeable) first, and now I cannot get it to recognize the recharacable batteries. I know they work because I’ve tested them in other devices? Any help? I can’t afford more batteries, and they died within an hour during the inauguration. Very frustrating.
- .42x HD Super Wide Angle Panoramic Macro Fisheye Lens For The Canon Powershot S2 IS, S3 IS, S5 IS Digital Cameras « Talk About Design
- Reminder: Today is Smoke Alarm Saturday with free batteries in Edmonds | My Edmonds News
- Canon Powershot S5IS launched | The Earth Times
- 8 X Uniross AA Hybrio Essential Rechargeable Batteries £12.79 | Rechargeable AA’s
I use rechargeable AA batteries, because it charges 4 AAs in 15 minutes and I can use them for everything else that requires AA or AAA batteries. So is it rechargeable batteries, rechargeable battery packs, throw away batteries, or maybe you would prefer built in batteries like ps3.
- Maries Blog » ????? ????? » Sanyo 2,700 mAh AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries 4-Pack Sale-$12.73!
- Sanyo limited edition 8-color Eneloop rechargeable battery packs – SlipperyBrick.com
- INSTANT RECHARGEABLE AAA BATTERIES ALWAYS READY £9.39 | Rechargeable AA’s
- 12 X AA RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES-EXTREME MULTI PURPOSE £15.95 | Rechargeable AA’s
I have a few devices that will only work for minutes with rechargeable batteries (charged) in them.
But last months with regular 1 use batteries.
Do rechargeables not work well in some things?
Does it damage batteries if they get charged when not completely empty?
Do the chargers tend to go bad (i.e. you hve to keep buying new chargers in order to get the batteries fully charged, etc?
- Energizer D Rechargeable Batteries (x2) 2500mAh £15.31 | Rechargeable AA’s
- Sony Rechargeable Batteries 2 X AA NI-MH 2700 mAH | Hot Camera Deals in India
- Chargers look to rebound over Jaguars this week | Chargers Post
- CyberGuy Deputy Connor Reviews the Logitech Rechargeable S715i Speaker | AAA Ni-Mh Rechargeable Batteries, Long-lasting And Cost-Effective
This problem occurred recently. I cannot use 2 rechargeable batteries but only 1 rechargeable batteries and 1 normal alkaline battery. I checked both of my batteries and they only work in that way.
I am interested in getting an HP 8881 camera dock. It is supposed to charge the camera’s rechargeable batteries if you put it in the dock. Sounds great! But what happens if by mistake you have non-rechargeable batteries in the camera? Will you damage the camera? Does anyone know if this HP model has some sort of ‘safety’ on it if the camera doesn’t have the right batteries in it?
Edited to add: I looked on HP’s website and there are NO warnings about putting non-rechargeable batteries in a camera and then putting it on the port. This makes me believe that it wouldn’t damage the camera. The camera also shows a message: ‘The batteries are non-rechargeable’. Question answered by a little research. Thanks all!
- HP 8881 Digital Camera Dock for the 320, 620, 720, 812, 850 and 945 | Buy Cheap Prices
- JOBO introduces new line of rechargeable batteries — hysport.net
- HP PhotoSmart 945 5.3MP Digital Camera w/ 8x Optical Zoom Sale-Price Too Low To Display!! | quackenbush4040514
- HP 8881 Digital Camera Dock for the 320, 620, 720, 812, 850 and 945 Review | Digital Camera Reviews