Posts Tagged ‘fiance’
My fiance and I are preparing things for our new home and have stumbled a little when it comes to decorating the master bedroom. We have the bedding picked out, but don’t really know how we want to build the room around it. I want to pain the room a neutral beige or the shade of green at the foot of the bed. He wants to paint it the shade of green in the center of the bed. We considered chocolate brown, but it’s just too dark for the space we’re working with. What do you think? The bed and other wood furniture are cherry.
I still haven’t decided if I’m doing wedding favors yet. I feel like that are a waste of money. However, I’m torn between personalized guitar picks or personalized bottled water. My fiance is in a popular local band so I like the guitar pick idea. Our ceremony is outside and I like the bottled water idea also. What do you think?
My fiance and I have decided on mini wedding cakes as our wedding favors and I’m wondering if anyone knows of somewhere that ships them? I live in illinois. Thank you!
Me and my fiance are getting married in July and I am trying to figure out what to give out as wedding favors. I don’t want to do something common and boring (bubbles, picture frame. etc.). We are a young couple and would like something that people will remember.
My fiance and I are at a little stand still for wedding party favors. We are having a traditional wedding. We want it to be right. what do you think would be appropriate for gifts?
We were thinking of alternating wine bottle stoppers & candy boxes at each reception table. There are 10 people per table (so 5 of each favor). My fiance & I love wine, so we chose the bottle stoppers, however we want to offer something different for those who do not drink wine. The alternating favors would ultimately save us some money too. Would this violate any sort of etiquette rules? Would it be better to stick to just one favor?
I’m trying to think of something creative and nice for a wedding favor, without having to break the bank. Any ideas? Our wedding is in June, our colors are similar to rasperries and blueberries, and me and my fiance just graduated college and have been dating since middle school! So, if you have any ideas that go with that, I would appreciate it!!!! Thanks!!!!
My fiance and I are having a little girl. She’s due July 22nd. We are looking for bedding sets for her crib and possibly matching room stuff. We have looked on babiesrus, but can’t really find any we really like. Where else can we look? Thanks in advance!
- My fiance is south african and we would like to get married,how do we go about it? | Wedding Dress Birmingham
- Can someone explain the WW points system? [weight watchers] [thanks in advance] | the weight loss papers
- Rackauckas Admits Conspiring with his Fiancé in Public Guardian Office
- Unorthodox Castles In The Air: Accepting Modern Bedding Crib Sets For Your Babe's Room
My fiance and I don’t want to be cheap. Neither of us care for chocolate, so M&M’s are out. Is there anything that doesn’t scream tacky or cheapness that is a good wedding favor? None of our guests drink, so bar favors are out. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
- Tips To Make Wedding Favors Look Charming And Presentable | Weddings Ideas
- How to Save Money by Purchasing Discount Wedding Favors | Wedding Dress Birmingham
- AMP and Côte d’Ivoire strengthen their collaboration with the launch of a Mobile Laboratory | Sierra Express Media
- Crystal Bowersox Marries Fiancé Brian Walker | OK! Magazine – The First for Celebrity News
My fiance works in NASCAR and we’d really like to add that personal touch to the wedding favors but I can’t find any location online!