Archive for the ‘beef products’ Category
You know, disputed since it doesn’t actually contain meat, but is made using meat products/bones.
Help me out, I want to know if I can eat my ramen 😀
oh, and i eat dairy products and eggs. basically almost anything but the actual flesh and bones of animals/fish.
thanks everybody….and to think, it took me ten minutes to look through each products package when i was looking for vegetarian ramen :'(
dam them for not putting "contains meat products" on the label!!
Thanks for the suggestion, Heliocentric…that’s actually what I decided to do instead (eat my noodles w/o adding the soup packet), but I’m going to look for that soup mix you suggested. I’m really glad onions+mushrooms are some of my favorites 😀
my mother in law feeds my cat, wait thats definitely an understatement, she over feeds my cat. the cat loves to eat. shes constantly feeding him ham or cheese or turkey or even beef and he used to drink alot of milk, he only got sick once and threw up all the ham in MY room. nevertheless, she refuses to listen, im curious is dairy / pork / meat products bad for cats. i know pork is bad for dogs and dogs should not have too much dairy although i am guilty of giving my puppy cheese on occassions. please answer, is it safe to give cats those products or not ? thank you.
I am looking for a list of companies that produce products here in America. The list should be complete from Beef to auto makers.
Would that annoy you if you found out they were using the stamps to feed their cat cubed beef, and other grade a beef products?
- why do vegans have their non-meat products in the shape of meat products. eg. rissoles, chops and sausages.? | Vegetarian & Vegan Bolg
- 258,000 Lbs of Cooked Beef Products Recalled
- E. Coli Outbreak Linked to Cargill Beef Products; BJ’s Wholesale Club Recipient « E Coli Symptoms & Treatment – Ecoli Food Poisoning Bacteria Outbreak
- TRAMP STAMPS – Very Demotivational – The Demotivational Posters Blog
MBC. a Korean television network, aired a Micheal Moorish video, claiming all American beef was contaminated with Mad Cow disease. (The same country that made false claims of major break throughs in cloning a few years ago) Further they wish to renegotiate the beef portion of the US -Korean FTA. Should the US halt all imports of Korean goods coming into America? Should local governments and the Federal governemt prevent Korean companies from building new plants in the US? Should the US make it harder for Korean citizens to get Visas to enter the US? What should be done to punish Korea ?
- What is American Kobe Beef? | Kobe Beef & Wagyu Beef
- Korean Technology Companies To Have A Major Impact On Global Smart Grid Market | Geo Blog
- Beef in the American West – First in a Series – Food CEO « Cattle Fencing
- MTV VMAs 2010: Gaga wears meat shoes with her meat dress; probably has mad cow disease | Free Ezine Articles
We recently had the dog food recall (which killed two of my dogs), the tire recall, and now the toy recall. These people will not learn if we keep buying their inferior products. I even saw a news article on how this guy was using cardboard in dumplings that we eat instead of meat. CARDBOARD!?!! What is with these people? I understand it’s just a few people causing this, but the government is NOT doing enough to stop these people from doing it. The only way to fix this issue is to stop using their products all together.
When the U.S. was known for having one bad beef product, nobody wanted to buy our beef until we made sure it was safe again.
Who’s with me to ban all products made in China until they increase their standards?
Why are US forcing us to buy their hormone beef? here in France we don’t want to have this kind of "Frankenstein food" and we refuse to be forced to eat the same bad food as in the US so why are the US putting higher taxes on our products in the United States just because we refuse their unhealthy beef?
I was talking about moving to London, then my sister said you can’t eat the beef. She said the US doesn’t allow beef products from the UK, because it has mad cow disease. HUH? I’m not trying to spread rumors or anything, trust me! So is my sister right or wrong?
- I’m pregnant US citizen and moving to London! Do I need private insurance? | Travel and Tourism
- Just Protect the Environment Hand in Hand | Starting Out London – Local Shopping
- Win Chef’s Requested Steak Products! | Givedaddys Giveaway Blog
- The Benefits of Living in Shared Accommodation in London | Moving to London
I would wonder how they’d do that with vegetables vegetable/proteins.
- Symphony of Vegetables
- WHATAQUEEN.COM – Considerations Of A Vegetarian Diet | Move Over, Princess! You’ve Just Been Outranked!
- Folk Music, Protein contribution as well as misconceptions for flesh building | Muscle Logic Reviews & Toolbox
- The dangers of a diet high in protein | Bariatric Surgery Dietary Guidelines